- Smart phones should be confiscated when it goes off during lecturing time.
- Smart phones should only be in use when asked told so by a lecturer.
- Smart phones shouldn’t be in a student hand or visible during an session.
- It can strictly only be used when breaks are given that’s why there is a thing called break time.
- Students don’t realise it is an distraction for the next student having to see or hear someone is one their phone. Every one have the right to education so the next one education should be respected.